The Arngask Old Graveyard Preservation Group has been documenting this graveyard, which lies over the motorway from the village. In the course of their researches they found a letter written in 1790 about the parish. They have kindly provided us with a copy of the transcription. It has been transcribed as close as possible to the original so some spelling and format is not as we would use today.
Report of his Parish from Mr. William Lang to Mr. Scott, Minister of the Gospel, Perth
5th November 1790